• Link to Wanista Articles

    Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash
    Intern as Writer at Wanista
    Lowyat MSC
    Aug 2015 - Sep 2015 (2 month)
    Northpoint Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur

    Wanista is an online portal that writes about current issues, entertainment, recipes, beauty tips, fashion trend and so many more. Basically, it's a lifestyle portal!


    This is the first internship that I went through during my semester break.


    Responsibilities:


    • Translation Articles and Press Release into Bahasa Malaysia: Since Wanista is a Bahasa Malaysia portal, I did translation from various company that sent Press Release to the company. One of it is from H&M, Syfy, Repetto and many more.
    • Social media posting: Usually, we will do media posting during the event itself. I've attend Kuala Lumpur Fashion Week 2015, Kenny Rogers, Gilette, Ageless Spa and National Cancer Society Malaysia.
    • Besides doing the translation, I get to write my own articles. I've written a Do It Yourself instruction, recipes and others.

    Check out my previous work at Wanista


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE POST ON TWITTER

    Any news that spread in Twitter will spread fast all over the world.

    ADDRESS

    Selangor, Malaysia

    EMAIL

    aqalili.azizan@gmail.com

    TELEPHONE

    -

    MOBILE

    012 252 8662